Saturday 12 January 2013

Dex Herself


Seems a little silly to have posted anything without so much as an introduction.

You may call me Dex.

I reside with my partner Matt and our catkin Widdershins in a small dwelling on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia. If I have a spare moment from working retail and household tasks I tend to spend it in the garden or crafting. Though I've never liked the word craft is does seem apt to describe all manner of hobbies. This blog has been created with the intention of sharing these time killing fancies. Perhaps you will find something amusing among them and make this face (ノ・o・)ノ

I have an Etsy Store where I peddle some of my wares. It's more of a vanity project than a money making scheme. I just enjoy the idea that someone likes something I made enough to wear it in public.

Unfortunately I'm the only one who uses the camera so you'll have to put up with a selfie I took previous to a recent night out.

So now you can put a face to the words.

No comments:

Post a Comment